Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Vodacom4me My Vodacom SMS from PC mobile

Vodacom4me My Vodacom SMS from PC mobile


Update: Free082SMS now sends SMS through the new My Vodacom portal at www.vodacom.co.za

Vodacom is the most generous mobile carrier in SA when it comes to free text messages - they allow subscribers to send up to 20 free SMS every day from the Vodacom portal website - Vodacom4me.co.za (or now the newer "My Vodacom"). However, this feature is only available from desktop computers and mobile users are directed to a stripped down version of Vodacom4me / My Vodacom that excludes free SMS.

But you can send Vodacom4me SMS from your mobile phone. Free082SMS provides A mobile interface to the Vodacom SMS website and email to Vodacom SMS so you can send free messages on the go! The site is built around a simple text based structure for optimal performance on most web enabled phones and it works great on PCs too! Send Free Vodacom SMS now!

You can also use Free082SMS to send free international SMS to Vodacom users who are roaming in other countries! Enable Vodacom SMS roaming by SMSing roamon to 123 before you leave SA. Youll need to SMS roamoff to 123 when you get back to reactivate cheaper local rates and regain access to advanced network features like voice, GPRS, MMS etc.

Please post a comment
Follow Free082SMS on Twitter

Available link for download